Video | What is Media Lightbox? Part 1Posted 1st September 2010 by   Email article Share article
For a while now we here at Media Lightbox have wanted to produce a short overview video to show in about 90 seconds what Media Lightbox is.
With our new website soon to be released we wanted this video to be a main focal point of it, so a few weeks ago we sat down and planed out this video.
The goals of this video were:
- Explain clearly what Media Lightbox is
- The duration had to be around 90 seconds, so it would keep the audience’s attention
- It wouldn’t be too corporate and boring
- A little quirky so it’s easy to watch
- Visually pleasing
- Be an animation and not have real people in it
After a few ideas were suggested I came up with the idea of a puppet show which went down well as it would be a very different but also a fun way to explain what is Media Lightbox.
Please find the video below and let us know what you think:
In my next post I will give a quick overview about how I made this animation and the packages used.