· Are your video files too large to attach in an email?
· Are you tired of having to compress (zip) large video files before emailing them to your friends or colleagues?
o Even when you zip a large video file it may still be too large to attach in an email!
· Are you fed up with bounced emails because your video files are too big?
Then check out the award winning Media Lightbox online file storing and sharing solution!
If you sign up for any paid account on Media Lightbox you will be able to upload and send any video format, up to 1GB in size! Whether it’s an AVI, MOV, WMV, DivX, or MPEG video file; Media Lightbox has the capability to quickly send your large video files via our secure and backed up system.
With Media Lightbox there is no need to compress your large video files, before uploading and sending to your colleagues or friends. Instead of sending a large video, simply send a link to the video file location via Media Lightbox and your contacts can easily download them with just one click. You can also keep track of who has downloaded what video file and when!
Types of Video Formats to Send
By registering for a Business Account you will receive 20GB of file sharing space, which is perfect for getting started. You and your colleagues will be able to upload any video format and send large video files, such as M4A, WMV or FLV across each company division with ease, within minutes of logging in.
Our desktop uploader application is ideal for companies who need to upload and send big video files, (e.g. AVI, DivX, or MOV file formats) worldwide, without the hassle of compressing the video file.
For example, if you have large video files (maximum file size of 1GB) that you need to send to your colleagues in different locations, you won’t have to compress the file to a ZIP or RAR before sending. Simply upload any format of video file to Media Lightbox and email a link to these files.
How to Upload Large Videos Files via our Desktop Uploader
To upload large video files of any format via our Desktop Uploader application simply follow the instructions below. Find out more about our Desktop Uploader.
1) Open the Desktop Uploader via the desktop shortcut icon or select it from the list of programs in the start-up menu.
2) Log into your Media Lightbox account by entering your email address and password, and click ‘Sign In’.
a. If you are associated with more than one account, a list of your associated sites will be displayed. Simply select the account you wish to upload your large video files to and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
3) Now select a folder destination where you want store your large video files. All folders that you have created in you Media Lightbox site will be displayed in the ‘Choose a destination’ section of the desktop uploader.
4) Select your video files (in any format) from your local file directory and drag and drop them into the ‘Select files to upload’ section of the desktop uploader.
5) When you have selected a folder, simply click on the ‘Upload’ button. A progress bar will inform you which video file is currently uploading and a second progress bar will inform you of the total upload progress of all files.
Sending Large Video Files via Media Lightbox
Now that you have successfully uploaded your large videos, you can send them to your contacts with ease. Simply highlight the video files that you wish to send, hover over an action button and select ‘Send’. A new window will appear where all of the large video files that you selected will be displayed in the attachments section.
Now enter your contacts email address in the ‘To’ field or alternatively click on the ‘Contacts’ button to select contacts from your contacts list. Finally enter a Subject and a message in the ‘Add a Message’ section, before clicking on the ‘Send Email’ button to email your contacts a link to the large video files.
You’re guaranteed that there will be no bounced emails as the location of the video files will be sent in a link, and not the large video file itself.
For additional information regarding how to send large video files via Media Lightbox please click here.